Most of the users have gmail account now a day and it is very popular amongst the users. Though gmail was introduced in 2004 but it has become popular in 2007 around the world. Along with popularity it has gained some enemies too. Here enemies refer hacking problem, virus problem, lost password problem, Gmail login problem and many more. To get rid of from such problems, users need to take some technical help.
Have a look on the situations are faced by the users
- Users have Gmail login problem.
- Users can not recover their password and user name.
- Sometimes users can not complete the 2 step verification procedures.
- Sometimes users become helpless when they become unable to recover their deleted mails.
- Sometimes users got unread or new emails as read mails.
- Junk mails, spam mails take the major space in the user’s account.
- Users can not find the important mails.
- People are getting emails from any user’s account without their acknowledgement.
- Users are getting failure message during receiving or sending emails.
- If the users have third party email account, sometimes they cannot configure that account (like outlook).
- Sometime due to having old version of browser, users face gmail log in problem.
Check out the solutions , offered by Gmail technical support team
- If gmail users have any above mentioned problems then they can take from the gmail customer service number 0-800-260-5676.It is toll free and users can call in any time.
- If the users want to recover the email from trash then can opt for few easy steps-
- Sign in the email account.
- Go to left side label list.
- After that click on the MORE option from label list.
- Then click on the Trash option.
- Find the messages or mails in Trash box.
- Recover the messages or emails.
- Then click the messages or emails and click on to MOVE option.
- And finally users can choose the desired place where they want to save that message or mail.
- If the users want to change or reset the password then they can take help from gmail customer service number and follow some steps-
- Users can go to the trouble shooting page.
- After that they can choose the “I don’t know my password” option.
- After that users need to mention the email id.
- And then follow the rest steps.
Sometimes just by upgrading the browser version users can sort out their problems.